Originally opened in 1932, Buenaventura Golf Course is one of the finest municipal courses in the Southland. With tall trees, green fairways and white sand bunkers, the course was designed with a parkland feel. Buenaventura underwent a $6.5-million renovation in 2004, including complete re-routing of the 18-hole golf course.
Boasting views of the Ventura Harbor, Ventura hillside and Channel Islands, Olivas Links Golf Course is the sister course of Buenaventura Golf Course. Featuring four distinct sets of tees, Olivas Links challenges players of all abilities and the 1.5-acre practice facility features grass tees with five bunkered target greens.